Entertainment in Anykščiai - a ride on a amusement train!
Route: CITY CENTER-TREE TOP WALKING PATH-CITY CENTER. The train drives one way in about 20 minutes.
One-way ticket price € 1.50
RULES FOR PASSENGERS
1. Passengers traveling on a pleasure train must take care of their safety, observe public order, be liable for damage caused during the journey, compensation for damage, observance of the rules of conduct.
2. Passengers must:
- Wait for the pleasure train at the scheduled stops, sit neatly in the wagons;
- Purchase a travel ticket from the driver;
- Maintain cleanliness and order at the pleasure train stops and wagons and keep inventory;
- Non-smoking and non-alcoholic beverages;
- Passengers must be seated during transport. It is strictly forbidden to walk, crawl between benches, pin your hands and feet through the windows of the wagon during the journey;
- Do not throw rubbish out the windows.
3. Passengers board (disembark) the wagon only when the wagon has come to a complete stop. It is forbidden to get on or off the train when the audible signal sounds.
4. It is prohibited to leave young children unattended by a responsible person.
5. Personal effects are stored and are the responsibility of the passenger.
6. It is forbidden to transport animals, bicycles, bulky objects on the recreational train that would interfere with the comfort of other passengers.